Â Forum Geometricorum
Â Instructions to Authors
Manuscripts may be submitted electronically or by regular mail to
Â Paul Yiu,
Â Department of Mathematics,Â Florida Atlantic University,
Â Boca Raton, Florida, 33431-0991,Â USA
Authors should make sure that the manuscripts submitted are ready for refereeing.Â Authors submitting an article to Forum Geometricorum affirm that the same manuscript is not concurrently submitted to another publication. Â
Preparation of Manuscripts
Manuscripts submitted to Forum Geometricorum should be prepared in one of the following formats:
(1) LaTeX with diagrams imbedded in the form of eps files, or
(2) MicroSoft Word with diagrams imbedded, if any, or
(3) ordinary typescript.
Upon acceptance of a paper for publication in Forum Geometricorum, the author(s) will be asked to sign a COPYRIGHT TRANSFER form and to provide a final version of the paper in one the following forms:
(1) LaTeX files with diagrams imbedded in
the form of eps files, or
(2) MicroSoft Word with diagrams imbedded, TOGETHER with a PLAIN TEXT file of the manuscript, or
(3) ordinary typescript, together with a PLAIN TEXT file of the manuscript.
Shortly before a paper is published, the author will receive a set of proof pages. Please proof-read VERY carefully for any corrections and/or minor changes. No changes will be made (or should be made) once the paper is published, though in case of erroneous mathematical statements, a separate correction may be issued.
Return to Forum Geometricorum
Last modified by Paul Yiu, January 3, 2007